Monday 14 August 2017

Beginning

Hi friends, i am tej i am starting with my journey of blogging . What is blogging ? I don't  know just i am going on writing and writing . Whar is the use of blogging? Is blogging really very informative task . I don't  know anything about blogging.  Michael arrington , richest blogger. What the hell does he write for that he gets 500k dollars  monthly ? Is he a god of writing blog ? Just i am do timepass with you all who are reading. Can i also get 500k dollars just for writing ? Is this a good blog? Is this is called blogging? 
I will start my blogging journey by introducing you all that how i started my blogging journey . First of all when i was putting url of my blog that was just a boring work i had ever done. It is incomparable . Why the hell they did say the url is not available ? This blog is just my computer project which our teacher told to do. I want to ask michael arrington sir how do you get so much ideas? If you ever read my blog then? Those who are still reading my blog . They are having nothing to do or else they are loving my blog. 
Anyone who is reading knows pewdiepie . What the hell he has good youtube videos. I don't  what i am doing but just trying to increase the size of blog so that i can get good marks in computer. Any one knows there was no night on Saturday  . Really ?🤔it was no night on Saturday  . I dont think so but still nasa says saturday there was no night. Do you know  usa vs north korea war? Probably, many people know about it . Can someone please explain me why they are fighting? They can't  maintain world peace.
It had been 15 minutes i am just writing and writing . Bye we just talked about something useless for more useless things wait for my next blog. Bye 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment