Wednesday 16 August 2017

Ghosts

Hi friends i am back . Howdy you all ? Today we will talk about ghosts. First of all what are ghosts ? Ghosts are nothing but just a imaginary body . That we see during night  but what is scientific definition of ghost? First of all do the ghost exist in science? No they didn't exist.
Yesterday i saw video on fb  of ghosts very funny . A ghost came in certain room where two friends where standing and when the ghost tried to scare them the two guys started to beat that ghost. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Atleast somone respect ghost wait i will send a url for video https://youtu.be/RY4vF5Twrx0
Please see that videot then continue to read . I hope  you all watched the video so much funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. But is it really possible in real world?? Yes there are some great ultra legends in this world which still exist . Now i will share my experience with ghost . Actually i didn't  saw any ghost in my whole
life. Yes,i didn't  saw any ghost in my whole life . I always laugh on my friends becuase they had seen a ghost. I am unlucky that i never seen a ghost. Can anyone please comment below how ghosts look?? Those who are  reading my post if u want to see ghost . I will tell you all method. That method is creepy.
First of all you should be stay awake till 12 am at night then you should be alone at home . Then take a candle and take red water in glass and say bloody mary three times. If u saw any ghost please tell me in comments your experience bye thank you for reading for more wait till next day


No comments:

Post a Comment